LifeStance is a mental healthcare company focused on providing evidence-based, medically driven treatment
services for children, adolescents, and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person and through its digital health telemedicine offering.
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. LifeStance is committed to state-of-
the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure
continuity of care, to the utilization of data to individually tailor services for continual improvement in outcomes, and
to empowering patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. This is offered in a
compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support, and best practices in integrated care.
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services with operations across the country. Founded in 2017,
LifeStance brings together psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists to provide
comprehensive mental health treatment services for patients of all ages. Every LifeStance team member is dedicated
to providing the utmost in compassionate care and treatment to serve the specific needs and concerns of each
To schedule an appointment, please call: 401-572-3313.
Meet Our Team
James Andriotis, M.D.
- Brown University/Bradley Hospital Child Psychiatry Fellowship completed June 2009
- Brown University/Butler Hospital Adult Psychiatry Residency completed June 2007
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine class of 2004
- Brown University undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering class of 2000
Hilary Cerullo, D.O.
- Brown University Adult Psychiatry Residency completed June 2008
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine completed 2004
- Columbia University Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program completed 2000
- University of Rhode Island undergraduate degree in Psychology class of 1997
Jennifer Kilroy, LMHC
- Jennifer received her Master’s degree in counseling from Rhode Island College in 2002 and has been independently licensed since 2008.
- She has extensive experience working with children, adolescents, and their families in a variety of settings both inpatient and outpatient. \
- She works with people of all ages dealing with depression, anxiety, bereavement, and adjustment issues.
- She specializes in individual, family, and couples counseling
Bennett Z. Hirsch, JD, Ph.D.
Dr. Hirsch is a licensed psychologist with over 35 years of experience working in schools and in a clinical private practice. Dr. Hirsch’s areas of expertise include child, adolescent and family therapy. He is experienced with all aspects of Special Education and school issues, and has extensive experience with ADHD children and adults. He holds a Law Degree from Roger Williams University, and is the past President of the RI Chapter of the National Committee for the Prevention of Child Abuse.
Nathaniel Johnson, PsyD, Psychologist
Dr. Johnson works with individuals and families. He treats adolescents and adults suffering from disorders of anxiety and depression, autism spectrum disorders and transition to adulthood issues. Dr. Johnson is a licensed Psychologist in Rhode Island.
- Graduate degrees: PsyD, Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology
- MEd, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Undergraduate degree: Colby College
Gillian Cooperstein, PMHNP-BC
Gillian is a Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, specializing in medication management of children, adolescents, and young adults. She works in treating the areas of depression, anxiety, ADHD, behavior difficulties, autism, family dynamics and mood disorders. Gillian focuses on a holistic approach of seeing the whole person. Engagement of family is important for children and adolescents, which Gillian incorporates in her appointments. She also offers genetic testing for those of interest (genesight.com).
- Master of Science in Nursing, Northeastern University, completed May 2020
David Lacey, Psy.D.,LMHC
Dr. Lacey specializes in providing psychotherapy to adults, adolescents and couples who are struggling with a variety of issues including: depression, anxiety, personality, marital and interpersonal. He has done extensive work in the area of Co-Occurring Disorders, SPMI and Personality Disorders in Rhode island, Massachusetts and New Mexico.
- Graduate School: Psy.D. From Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology, M.Ed. From Boston University.
- Undergraduate: University of California, Irvine.
Roseanne Dolan, APRN-BC Roseanne Dolan is a board-certified Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in Rhode Island who has been practicing for more than 20 years. She graduated from the College of the Holy Cross, Simmons Graduate School of Psychotherapy, and Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions.
Roseanne believes in a holistic approach to mental health. While she feels medication is an important tool, Roseanne encourages a healthy lifestyle which includes exercise, nutrition, relaxation, and helpful sleep habits.
- College of the Holy Cross
- Simmons Graduate School of Psychotherapy,
- Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions, Member, Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society
Erin Gates, MD
Adult Med Management and Therapy
Michael Trazi, PMHCS-BC
Child and Adolescent Med Management